Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Next Morning

It was the morning after my first day of teaching. My throat hurt, my nose was stuffed, and my head was throbbing. I'm sick. I was in complete disbelief. I was vigilante in washing my hands, I brought two different types of hand sanitizer, and I made sure not to touch my face. How could this have happened? I thought I followed all the steps in stopping the  Chain of Infection. When being a teacher, is getting sick inevitable? After some research, I found the article Germ! Germs! Go Away! which gives people even more tips on how to avoid getting sick. I am currently fighting my flu with medicine, vitamin C, soup and movies. To all the other teachers and future teachers, be sure to get your Flu Shot.

1 comment:

  1. Getting a cold each September is required for all new teachers...didn't they tell you? Learning to cope ensures your licensure is approved...would you believe? Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete